We're so excited for you all to gather on campus again when the time comes. Here are a few things to cover to make sure we operate safely and are respectful of others.
BEFORE YOU COME...
1. Please conduct a self-check and stay home, using the live-stream service, if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or if someone in their immediate household has symptoms.
- Symptoms can include fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, headache, muscle pain, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell. Other less common symptoms include gastrointestinal symptoms like nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
2. Please stay at home and use the live-stream service if you have had close contact exposure to someone with confirmed COVID-19 virus and/or are still in a 14-day quarantine.
3. Persons who may be at higher risk for severe illness are strongly encouraged to use the live-stream.
1. Parking – Allow an empty space next to your car when possible.
2. Doors will be propped open to allow handsfree entrance to the building and sanctuary.
3. There will be no childcare, or children’s ministry. Children are to be seated with their family.
4. Please come into the sanctuary without lingering in the lobby.
5. Seating in the sanctuary is limited to every other row. The rows unavailable will be taped off. Please ALLOW AT LEAST 4 SEAT NUMBERS BETWEEN YOUR FAMILY UNIT AND THE NEXT.
6. There will be no offering plate passed. An offering box will be in the foyer for your use.
7. Face Masks: The church is following Minnesota Department of Health recommendations when it comes to face masks. MDH does not require face masks but recommends wearing cloth face coverings in settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. We recognize there are different opinions and practices on the use of masks as a secondary mitigation strategy to social distancing. Such views could easily divide us. It is important that we extend grace to each other.
8. Singing: Because of the concern of virus transmission, please choose one of the following options: 1) use very limited voice when singing, 2) participate with the music by simply listening or 3) wear a face mask.
9. When the service is over please allow those in the back to leave first and so on with those in the front leaving last. If you are seated in the balcony when you come down the stairway on your side, use the solid wood exit doors.
10. Please move outside if you wish to have conversations after the service. Use both large exits (Main exit and the exit to the left by the Kitchen) to avoid congestion.
LOOKING AHEAD - Smaller Events/Office Hours
We have focused initially on the Sunday morning worship experience, since worship, funerals and
weddings are the only events given the green light for larger gatherings. Current guidelines are still
limited to meetings of 10 or less until further notice.
If you are interested in having a smaller meeting at church you must schedule that through the church
office (CLICK HERE to contact the office). At that time, you will be updated on the current guidelines.
If you need to come to the church office for some reason, we ask that you contact a staff member and
make an appointment, since office hours will still be irregular for a while.