We're so excited for you all to gather on campus again. Here are a few things to cover to make sure we operate safely and are respectful of others.
BEFORE YOU COME...
- Please conduct a self-check and stay home, using the live-stream service, if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or if someone in their immediate household has symptoms.
- Symptoms can include fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, headache, muscle pain, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell. Other less common symptoms include gastrointestinal symptoms like nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- Please stay at home and use the live-stream service if you have had close contact exposure to someone with confirmed COVID-19 virus and/or are still in a 14-day quarantine.
- Persons who may be at higher risk for severe illness and are not fully vaccinated are encouraged to use the live-stream.
- Children’s Ministry is available for Infants thru 6th Grade
- Seating in the sanctuary is limited to every other row. The rows unavailable will be taped off. Please ALLOW AT LEAST 4 SEAT NUMBERS BETWEEN YOUR FAMILY UNIT AND THE NEXT.
- There will be no offering plate passed. An offering box will be in the foyer for your use.
- Face Masks: The church is following Minnesota Department of Health recommendations when it comes to face masks. Face masks are now optional.
Smaller Events/Office Hours
If you are interested in having a smaller meeting at church, you must schedule that through the
church office (CLICK HERE to contact church office). At that time, you will be updated on the most
The church office most weeks is open Monday through Thursday mornings. It is still good to contact a staff member if you are planning on dropping by, just to be sure that someone is there to let you in.