Maple Grove Covenant Church is seeking an administrative assistant (full-time, 32 hours) to provide administrative coordination and support to other MGCC staff members as well as lay ministry leaders. Primary responsibilities include:
- Acting as the “first point of contact” for people connecting with the church during the week in person, by phone, or via email.
- To oversee and coordinate communication functions, both internally and externally.
- To support and/or coordinate many of our all-church events
- To manage the church’s calendar, database, and other information-related items
- To manage and coordinate general office functions such as
purchasing, building security, volunteer scheduling, etc.
It is essential that the administrative assistant:
- Demonstrate a strong and growing level of personal and spiritual maturity as a follower of Jesus Christ.
- Demonstrate strong relational, administrative, and time management skills
- Possess or be able to acquire competencies with various office and computer equipment, and common software applications and programs including, but not limited to MS365, Planning Center, Constant Contact, Canva, InDesign, et al.
- Be committed to working onsite as part of the staff team
- Agree with the Evangelical Covenant Church’s theological
Affirmations and the denomination’s commitment to celibacy in singleness and
faithfulness in heterosexual marriage.
For more information on the position or to apply, please contact Pastor Rich Theilen at Maple Grove Covenant Church
(763-494-3233 or email@example.com). To find out more about Maple Grove Covenant, visit our website: www.maplegrovecovenant.org.