Interim Worship Director
Maple Grove Covenant Church is seeking a part-time interim worship director to provide transitional worship leadership during the search for a permanent, full-time worship pastor.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Planning Sunday and special services in collaboration with the lead pastor.
- Giving musical and other leadership for Sunday and special services.
- Coordinating and coaching worship team members
- Coordinating technical requirements with the tech director.
It is essential that the director:
- Demonstrate a strong and growing level of personal and spiritual maturity as a follower of Jesus Christ.
- Show creativity and flexibility in worship service design
- Demonstrate ability to lead worship, especially congregational singing
- Agree with the Evangelical Covenant Church’s theological Affirmations and the denomination’s commitment to celibacy in singleness and faithfulness in heterosexual marriage.
For more information on the position or to apply, please contact Maple Grove Covenant Church at 763-494-3233 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To find out more about Maple Grove Covenant, visit our website: www.maplegrovecovenant.org.